Our experienced, professional craftsmen are capable of performing work in a variety of areas highlighted below.
OUR TANKS AND VESSELS CERTIFICATIONS INCLUDE:
- ASME Pressure Vessel New Construction / Installation
- ASME Pressure Vessel Repairs
- ASME Pressure Vessel Alterations
- Condensers (vertical or horizontal)
- Jacketed Vessels
- Certified Exotic Metal Welding
EXPERIENCE & SKILL:
We have a fully equipped ASME code fabrication shop where we can alter and repair your pressure vessels. In addition, we have a field team of highly skilled code welders that offer 24-hour emergency service and can repair or alter your pressure vessels on site. Accountability of material and repairs is standard and all documentation for materials and repairs is provided to the appropriate authorizing body along with a copy for your record keeping.
- R-Stamp Certified for repair & alteration of pressure vessels
- U-Stamp Certified for fabrication of pressure vessels
- CWI Certified (Certified Weld Inspector on staff)
When working with pressure vessels, there is no room for trial and error. Jergens Piping Corporation has been successfully and safely performing work on pressure vessels for many years. In addition, we are recognized by The Hartford Steam Boiler Inspection and Insurance Company as a quality ASME code shop.
Whether you are installing a new vessel, repairing a manway, or retrofitting a new nozzle, we have the qualifications and experienced personnel to handle the project.
Other Certifications / Trainings
- Weld Operator Certified for Orbital Welding
- Certified Weld Inspector
- Trained in Medical Gas Certification
- Smith Fibercast Trained
- Boiler’s Licensed
From design and calculations all the way through completion, our team at Jergens Piping Corporation will support and work together with you in order to provide a first-rate job that exceeds all of your expectations.
Request A Free Quote
We’re committed to the quality of our services and products. If you are interested in requesting a free quote for a specific service please feel free to click the button below.