Management Commitment, Employee Involvement
Jergens Piping Corporation’s Environmental Health & Safety program is driven by leadership and commitment from senior management. We are dedicated to providing a productive, safe and healthy work environment for our employees, contractors, clients, customers and community.
Our promises to you and our employees include:
- To instill a culture where harm to our coworkers is totally unacceptable
- To proactively address all health, safety and environmental hazards
- To encourage each team member to actively participate in providing a safe work site
- To train team members to perform work using safe work procedures
- To work together in identifying, assessing and controlling hazards
- To strive for zero tolerance towards hazards, incidents and injuries
- To resource each employee with all necessary safety equipment for the task
WE CAN MAKE THESE PROMISES BECAUSE WE:
- Provide initial employee orientation
- Coordinate Site orientation with our customers, subcontractors and clients
- Conduct regular company-wide training
- Work together in developing JSA’s (Job Safety Analysis)
- Schedule consistent Toolbox and Tailgate discussions
- Proactively monitor field work
- Ensure that every team member is trained for his task
- Continually develop relationships with customers, operations, subcontractors and other trades to eliminate hazards
Each team member has a responsibility to ensure the safety of himself and those around him.
Request A Free Quote
We’re committed to the quality of our services and products. If you are interested in requesting a free quote for a specific service please feel free to click the button below.